In early November I had to go to Decatur, AL for a work trip, so I decided to take my girls for a little trip to check out Nashville the weekend before (Layla is under two and still free to fly, I wish we could have taken the boys). We packed a lot into the short trip, visiting the Country Music Hall of Fame, the main drag in Nashville with Tootsie's and all the live music venues, and the Jack Daniel's distillery in Lynchburg, TN. We also got to see some family, as my Grandma Joyce and cousin Tammy live in Nashville. It was great getting to meet Tammy's husband, Andronicus, and their new babygirl Myla, and catch up with Adrin and see how big he is these days.
Here's Elvis' gold piano in the Country Music Hall of Fame:

There was a club right on the main drag called Layla's, so of course it was a great photo opportunity:


Baby Myla is adorable, her and Layla had a lot of fun playing together:


Here's a great shot of Layla with Grandma Joyce, it was great getting to see Grandma and stay at her place for a little bit:
1 comment:
Cute pictures from Nashville! I've been wanting to visit there myself.
Post a Comment